Indoor Summer Volleyball Camp
This summer we will offer full-day summer volleyball camps at the Canada Christian College, conveniently located on Water Street in south Whitby near the 401 and the Whitby Go Train station. Camps will take place in a large, air-conditioned facility. Open to athletes born 2012 or earlier.
Our camp coaches are from our competitive program who will deliver quality programming to all levels of players – register for our recreational, competitive, or elite divisions. We reserve the right to move participants into skill-appropriate divisions if their level of play does not match their registration selection. Campers have access to quality training and equipment including serving machines, attack trainers, setting targets, and more.
$360 per week due at registration, including camp t-shirt. If camp is cancelled due to COVID-19, a full refund will be provided less any costs already incurred on behalf of the participant. All registrations (with exception of those on wait lists) require a $50 non-refundable deposit with the balance charged to the credit card on file on July 31. See our Refund Policy.
What to Bring
All participants will receive an email the Wednesday prior to the start of camp. That email will provide directions with respect to entry and exit procedures as well as COVID-19 protocols and guidelines.
Participants should arrive at camp dressed to play (limited access to change rooms) and bring:
- Large refillable water bottle (please do not send disposable bottles)
- Clean, indoor running shoes
- Peanut/nut-free lunch and snacks (sesame-free products during week 2)
- Knee pads (optional, but recommended)
- Small face cloth or sweat rag (optional)
- Cloth masks (we recommend bringing 3) and ziplock bag to dispose of old masks – masks must fit snuggly around the mouth and nose (participants will wear masks at entry/exit and when not engaged in physical activity)
- Sunscreen and hat (participants will eat lunch outside if weather permits)
New to the game and would like to learn the basic skills. May have played on a school team, but not required. Older athletes may register for the recreational division.
Played at least one year of club volleyball at the 11U or 12U level; able to maintain a strategic game of 3-hit volleyball; or permission of Camp Director. Older athletes may register for the competitive division.
Elite (Born 2008 or earlier)
Played at least one year of club volleyball at the 13U or older level; can play positional volleyball; or permission of Camp Director.