Clinics & Training
Get Prepped for Rep Training & Identification Clinics (Summer 2021)
Our Get Prepped for Rep summer training is back! This program is a great opportunity for those considering our competitive program as well as returning Rebels athletes looking to train with our competitive team coaches who are there to help athletes prepare for the tryout process while assisting them with skill improvement and confidence.
Info and Step 3 Protocols:
- Participants will train based on school grade in September 2021 (no extended age class).
- Permission to allow 1 parent spectator per athlete is up to the venue. Siblings are not permitted to attend unless they are registered in the session immediately before or after.
- Athletes must wear a mask when they are not taking part in training or competition. Bring extra masks to replace damp/moist mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used by athletes and coaches upon entry and at all rest and water breaks.
- A screening process will be used by all athletes and coaches through TeamSnap. Parents of participants are asked to download the TeamSnap app to their smartphone to complete attendance and screenings.
- No intentional contact (high fives, back pats).
- Return to Play Step 3 Guidelines
Cost: $75 (single sessions available)
Schedule revised July 29, 2021
If your division is full, send us an email and we’ll let you know if a single session is available.
Cut-off for same-day registration is 3 p.m.
Skills and Position-Specific Clinics
These optional skills and position-specific clinics are for athletes in our rep program. Information will be made available to Club team athletes when clinics are available for registration.
ATHLETES ON OUR CLUB TEAMS WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS.